Thursday, June 17, 2010

Eastern Bluebirds ... Nesting at Ojibway

Not much to say here... Just wanted to share some photos I took this morning of some Eastern Bluebirds. I wanted to go before work today so I only had 15 minutes to stop by Ojibway.
Its funny, I just think these are rough-looking Eastern Bluebirds. Not particularily stunning. They seem a little dirty. The female looks a little plump. Could they be working on their second brood?


I also stopped by PPNP after work today and met up with Rick from Leamington. We were looking for a Wood Thrush and  Northern Flicker nests that Rick had seen over the last few weeks. Both seemed empty when we inspected them.

Some PPNP birds we saw were:
Eastern Kingbird
Cedar Waxwing
Yellow Warbler
American Redstart
Eastern Pewee
Chipping Sparrow
Baltimore Oriole
Orchard Oriole
along with RWB, CG's & Robins

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...